Notice pursuant to art.13 of EU Regulation 679/2016
Prospettiva Art SRL, registered in Venice, and whose address is Cannaregio n. 4391/A, P.IVA 04616900272, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 “on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data” (from hereon Regulation), wishes to inform you regarding the use of personal data which you provide or that is necessarily collected when you register for various services on the website (Booking online lectures, registering for Zoom meetings, registering for newsletters, submitting reviews), accessible on the website of Prospettiva Art SRL.
Prospettiva Art SRL respects the importance of your privacy and we remain committed to protecting your personal information.In providing a service to you, we collect some personal information and this policy details how we will use your personal data after it has been collected, and your rights.
Who are we?
Prospettiva Art Srl. is an innovative online platform which offers the planning, development and production of interactive, quality multimedia content for fully immersive experiences in the world of travel, culture, art, literature, music and tourism.
Our website address is https://www.prospettivatours.com.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The person responsible for the use of the data (Data Protection Officer) is Mr. Christopher Dowling (hereon referred to as the Owner), whose address is Via delle Tovaglie 15, Bologna 40124, Italy. The Data Controller may be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prospettiva Art SRL has not nominated a person responsible for the protection of personal data (DPO – Data Protection Officer).
Type of data collected
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us [when you purchase one of our lectures or contact us through the website]. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site [and our mobile application].
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Data From Social Networks
User information from social networking sites, such as [Apple’s Game Center, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party (Apple Game Centre, Facebook, Google +, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok) and grant the Site permission to access this information.
Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys
Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Use of your information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site [or our mobile application] to:
- Administer sweepstakes, promotions, and contests.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site [and our mobile application] to you.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site [and our mobile application].
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site [and our mobile application] more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site [and our mobile application].
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site [and our mobile application].
- Notify you of updates to the Site [and our mobile application]s.
- Offer new products, services, [mobile applications,] and/or recommendations to you.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site [and our mobile application] .
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site [and our mobile application].
Disclosure of your information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Interactions with Other Users
If you interact with other users of the Site [and our mobile application], those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs.
When you post comments, contributions or other content to the Site [or our mobile applications], your posts may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside the Site [and our mobile application] in perpetuity.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Sale or Bankruptcy
In consideration of the existence of telematics, IT or correspondence connections with the above mentioned subjects, your data may be transferred abroad, even outside the EU, after verification of compliance with the regulatory provisions of the aforementioned Regulation, and adopting security measures and the necessary precautions to ensure an adequate level of security of the data.
Personal Data shall not be used for promotional purposes of third parties, that is for the promotion of products, services or initiatives that are not carried out by Prospettiva Art SRL, and they shall be in no case the object of distribution to unspecified third parties.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Security of Your Information
We attribute great importance to the security of all the personal data of our users and clients.
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information.
To best protect the personal data of our clients beyond our direct control, your devices must be protected with updated antivirus software, and the internet provider service of the client must adopt adequate measures for the security of the transmission of data through the web (such as firewall and anti-spam filters)
While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
The client accepts the implications connected with only commercial ventures and shall not hold Prospettiva Art SRL or any of its vendors responsible for any violations of data except for those which occurred as a result of our negligence.
Rights of the data subject
The client holds the following rights over their personal data:
- The right to withdraw consent – the client holds the right to withdraw at any moment consent for the use of their personal data. For example if the client wishes to cancel their subscription for the reception of email marketing communication, they may change their settings on the websit, using the link “cancel subscription” available in our emails, o by directly contacting us and we will immediately interrupt the issuing of communications;
- The right to access, rectify and erase data – the client has the right to request access to any personal data held and obtain a copy, request the correction of any incorrect data and request in some cases the erasure of personal data. The client can view and update the majority of their data independently online or contacting directly email@example.com;
- The right to the portability of data -
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site [or our mobile application]
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
Cookies and Web Beacons
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. Cookies will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
What Cookies do we use?
- Session Cookies (temporary cookies), these are cookies which are active only for the duration of one session of navigation. They are typically used to facilitate access to services offered on the website, to allow you to carry information across pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information, to allow you to maintain a shopping basket, and within registration to allow you to access stored information
- Persistent Cookies, these are cookies which are active during multiple sessions. They are used to store preferences of users and memorize actions carried out during the visit to the website. In such cases, the return of the user to the website or to other websites which use the same cookies, the website will read the cookies and identify the user’s browser.
Cookies allow us to obtain information regarding users of our site which essentially helps us to provide you with a better user experience and tailor our services to your individual needs. We may collect information such as your IP address, online activity, web browser details and online activity. We will not however collect or store any of your passwords or other highly sensitive data.
How to manage cookies
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie;
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer;
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac;
- Opera: https://blogs.opera.com/news/2015/08/how-to-manage-cookies-in-opera/.
If you require any further information on cookies including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage, delete and turn them off, please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Please note these are external websites and Moneysupermarket Group is not responsible for the accuracy of the information on these sites.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
For further information regarding cookies, questions or advice, please contact us at Prospettiva Art SRL, whose address is Cannaregio n. 4391/A, Venice, Italy